POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [NOTICE] Tutorial Writers.... : Re: [NOTICE] Tutorial Writers.... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:24:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [NOTICE] Tutorial Writers....
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 24 Dec 2000 09:24:31
Message: <3a46071f@news.povray.org>

> PRSG (POV Ray Study Gallery)
> www.crosswinds.net/~povstudy

    Clicking on the next number on the top of a page of a tutorial does not
bring you to the next page. As it stands I was only able to find the first
page of the tutorials.

    When you fix that problem, you should add a <next> link so that a
visitor doesn't have to find what page they are on to get to the next one.
Also, I would suggest reduplicating the navigation on the bottom of the
page.